Yeah.. that was what I thought, but I thought "nextObject" is too vague and
doing that additional step is too time-consuming, because I need to work on
contents in directories in my current project very frequently.

If the NSDirectoryEnumerator supports how the "next" object is to be chosen, it
can be great.

Thank you.