Hello,

Because gcc now supports OpenMP, we can use pragmas for OpenMP without doing
any special steps except for setting "Enable OpenMP" and "-fopenmp".

However, when I tried to use OpenMP functions like :
int omp_get_max_threads(void)
omp.h should be included.
However the location of omp.h is not /usr/inlcude, /usr/local/include ( if any
) etc.
It was under

/usr/lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin10/4.2.1/include/omp.h
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin10/4.2.1/include/omp.h
/usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin10/4.2.1/include/omp.h

However, as you can see, they are under /usr/lib.
It means that Apple or GCC people wanted to hide the include directory , i.e.
lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin10/4.2.1/include for example, under a specific
compiler's folder under /usr/lib.

So, although it would be possible to set a header path, but to make the
compiler choose appropriate one ( as you can see, those three are for different
gcc versions, intel, powerpc and llvm-gcc ), I believe there should be some
mechanism to include them in "directory-path-free" way.

Is there any such way to include the omp.h?
Or should their include path set just like other header path?

Thank you.