Hi Kevin,

I'm definitely not calling it anywhere explicitly, but possibly by calling some
other method.

My use of -runModalPrintOperation:delegate:didRunSelector:contextInfo: was
passing nil for both delegate and the didRunSelector, which I thought might be
the problem, but replacing those with a valid target and selector doesn't fix
the issue (and without autosaving, the added run selector does run).

What other methods could be a wrapper for
-performActivityWithSynchronousWaiting:usingBlock: ?

I should mention that I'm only using blocks very sparingly at the moment - just
enough to overcome some deprecation warnings in things like NSOpenPanel; I
don't use them extensively. Neither is my app very largely making use of
threads, operation queues , GCD etc. It should be a pretty simple case.

--Graham