Useful to know, thanks.

(Seems a certain amount of updated documentation is passing me by. I like to
think I'm pretty diligent about keeping up with stuff as it's released, but I
hadn't spotted this one. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if
there could be a better way to flag up new stuff to ensure that developers see
it. )

--Graham