On 11/11/11 4:59 PM, April wrote:
> Years ago I used my real name.  I was very new to cocoa (this is like
> 2002) and asked some dumb questions. I got flamed to death.

Greetings, April.  I regret that you were mistreated in the past; I am
confident that will not occur now.

Anyhow, did you get a chance to try the couple suggestions I tossed out
in previous messages?

I remain a little hazy on how your project got into this state.  I
understand that you manually set build architectures, but vis-a-vis
creating a universal app, did you:

a) Start a new Xcode project, configured to be universal; or
b) Convert an existing project using the universal conversion feature; or
c) Convert an existing project by hand?

I ask because I remember something in the docs about how the
migration/conversion feature does more than just change the target
platform and add a couple nibs, and that we shouldn't try to convert
projects manually.  If this is what you attempted then it seems possible
that there are other magic flags that need configuration.

Also, since this topic now seems to be well within the tools domain, you
might get good feedback on the xcode-users list as well.

--
Conrad Shultz

Synthetiq Solutions
www.synthetiqsolutions.com