On 2011 Dec 02, at 04:39, Rajendran P wrote:

> i need to  do some clean up on launchctl unload of my agent (cocoa
> application with minimal ui ).
>
> - (void)applicationWillTerminate:(NSNotification *)aNotification  does not
> seems to be working any other solution ?

Rajendran, you did not provide enough information.

If your problem is that -applicationWillTerminate: is not being invoked, then
please state that and re-post.

If your problem is that launchctl is not working as expected, then you should
try to execute your launchctl command in Terminal.app.

If launchctl is not working as expected, post the code you are using and your
Terminal.app test results to a different list,

   launchd-...@lists.macosforge.org