Hello,

I'm trying to track down a bug and have a copy of a customer's console log to
help me. There's rather a lot of messages like this:

        open on /Users/foo/bar/mydocument.package/DSC_0221.jpg: File exists

Searching the web has been fruitless so far, so does anybody know which Cocoa
API(s) would produce such messages?

We're definitely not generating that message in our code. And I can't see
anywhere that might be returning it as an NSError and our code then logging it.
So I'm pretty sure it's a Cocoa method's internal