I'm getting an exception thrown that I am trying to figure out.

I'm working through "Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X" fourth edition, and added
the first undo code in chapter 151 -- the Undo code for adding and removing
Person objects. Testing seems to work fine, except when I do repeated Undo and
Redo menu commands very rapidly. At some point when I click on the "Edit" menu
the program crashes.

For example, I click on "Add Employee" twice, and then repeated go to
        Edit --> Undo Add Person
        Edit --> Redo Add Person

Crash

The exception is from the default template code:

        - (NSData *)dataOfType:(NSString *)typeName error:(NSError **)outError

The frames stack is:
        0 __pthread_kill
        9 _objc_exception_destructor
        10 -[RMDocument dataOfType:error:]                      <-- exception
thrown here
        11 -[NSDocument writeToURL:ofType:error:]
        39 NSApplicationMain
        40 main

Any ideas why I'm getting the exception?

Any idea why [NSDocument writeToURL:ofType:error:] is being called?

Thanks,

Todd

PS. Using
        Xcode 4.2 (Build 4D199)