I recently upgraded to 10.7.3, and when I try to debug my iOS project
in the simulator for the first time after logging in, I'm prompted
with the following two alerts:

Developer Tools Access needs to take control of another process for
debugging to continue. Type your password to allow this.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/GeKA8.png

gdb-i386-apple-darwin needs to take control of another process for
debugging to continue. Type your password to allow this.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/sg9rv.png

My user is an admin user.  I never saw these alerts before.  How do I
get them to stop?

-Heath Borders
heath.bord...@gmail.com
Twitter: heathborders