Dear list,

For those of you who are iOS aficionados, I guess this is obvious. How do I
give an app to beta testers if it uses iCloud? Do I need to create a developer
provisioning profile which contains the machine UUID or every beta tester? Does
then the beta tester have to do the (slightly painful) thing of installing
those profiles? Are there any official or unofficial guides for this?

I also wonder if Apple will test iCloud functionality during the app approval
process. Has anyone any thoughts on that?

Best wishes,

Martin