Hi all,

I have a continuous linear NSSlider who's range is -180 to 180 degrees.  I
don't want tick marks because any value is acceptable.  However, the value zero
is important, and I need for the user to be able to get to exactly 0.0 (0.1 or
whatever is no good).

How would you suggest accomplishing this?

(In the past, I cheated and forced the slider to be an even number of pixels
long, which did the job.  This fragile solution broke in 10.7.)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com