Den 02:55 4. mars 2012 skrev Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> følgende:

> I’d much rather people used a system library, or at least searched around to
> find a really good and well-tested regexp that other apps have used. It’s
> annoying when an app can’t highlight a URL properly, especially on iOS where
> it’s really awkward to open a URL that isn’t auto-highlighted.

You're probably right. My point was that either way it's going to
accept a lot of goofy URL's like the ones you've already mentioned.
They are all accepted by gmail, I guess they should be too. URLs with
localhost as the host doesn't even have dots in the host name... I
guess that means that other host names with no dots are syntactically
valid too? It's going to make a "mistake" some day, cause humans are
unpredictable. If you write a joke host name, you don't want it
shortened like the OP suggested, how on earth would the app detect
that?

Per