On Mar 9, 2012, at 5:17 PM, CoGe - Tamas Nagy wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, its really appreciated! I'll do some tests -
> actually the GCD way seems to be the forward.
>
> Anyway, maybe the array contains non-thread safe objects (QCRenderers) -
> object that should not be bounce between different threads. But with those, I
> think I can't use GCD, because GCD cannot guarantie operations will perform
> on the exact same thread - or at least in my understanding.

That would be a problem. As I understand it also the serial GDC queues do not
guarantee operations run on the same thread. If you want to go down that path
you'll need to enque information to create the QCRender, but not actually
create it until your block starts running, so you then create, use and dispose
of it in the same call.