A thanks, that explains a lot. I'm just a bit confused why the compiler needs
to know the declared methods in the header file - I can't imagine a case where
a protocol method is 'used' in the header. In the implementation file it's
clear to me that the protocol must be known, however it's imported there so
that shouldn't be an issue.

-- Florian Pilz