Answered my own question.

UIDocumentInteractionController
@property(nonatomic,readonly) NSArray *icons
Discussion
This property contains an array of UIImage objects containing the available
icons for the given file. The images in the array are sorted from smallest to
largest, with the smallest image located at index 0. The returned array always
contains at least one image.
The images themselves are provided by the system and determined by the UTI of
the file. Apps can register custom icons for their associated files by
including the appropriate meta information in their Info.plist file. If no
custom icon exists, the images in this property represent the generic document
icon.