I always think of more to say *after* I hit Send...

I haven't tried spelunking in iTunes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't
use NSPopover. You might want to try an alternative like Matt Gemmell's
MAAttachedWindow: <http://mattgemmell.com/source/>. I don't know if it has the
same issues or not, but worth a look I think.

--Andy