On 2013 Jun 05, at 15:59, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:

> I have an odd situation where a framework which is bundled within my app is
> being overridden by an older copy on a user's machine.

A couple months ago, I had one use report that a new version of one of my apps
wouldn't launch after a Sparkle update.  He sent a log entry which indicated
that a framework, whose load path I had just changed, was not loading, and yup
it was looking down the old path.  It looks like the same problem as you're
reporting here.

The resolution was that he re-downloaded the app, relaunched, and it worked.
The case remains in my Mysteries file.