On Jun 6, 2013, at 18:23 , Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> Ok, so it looks to me like the constraint system within your content
> area is screwing up the layout for your entire window. So it's probably
> related to your pinch/zoom troubles from the other thread.
>
> Care to describe the view hierarchy and constraint system in your
> content area?

As  best as I can:

I removed all the pinch/rotation gesture stuff. It wasn't working, so I gave up
(for now).

Here's a screenshot of the constraints:

        http://cl.ly/image/3Y3S3r1x0p1c

With few exceptions, they're all "equal to 0" constraints (the exceptions are
the ones around the LZFreeMemoryView). They're all priority 1000. All the
hugging priorities are 250, compression resistance 750.

The Minimap Placeholder is the logo you see in the center. It's behind the
UIScrollView. It's nicely constrained to center in the main view (BaseView).

The Minimap is a UIImageView contained in the UIScrollView. It's
over-constrained. I wanted it to center in the scroll view, but as I think
about it, I don't know what constraints, if any are appropriate for the
contents of a UIScrollView. As you can see, all of those are not user
constraints, so I can't delete them.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

--
Rick