On Jun 6, 2013, at 18:23 , Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> Ok, so it looks to me like the constraint system within your content
> area is screwing up the layout for your entire window. So it's probably
> related to your pinch/zoom troubles from the other thread.
>
> Care to describe the view hierarchy and constraint system in your
> content area?

I agree, by the way, that it's something about the autolayout constraints. It
ping-pongs between affecting the top toolbar and the bottom one from one run to
the next (randomly).

I really don't understand why IB allows the minimap placeholder UIImageView to
have only centering constraints, but requires the minimap UIImageView to have
not only centering constraints, but spacing constraints as well.

--
Rick