Hi,

Last year I did some work in Cocoa and discovered that the auto layout
stuff was not completely supported in some common AppKit classes. I
remember having problems with NSScrollView and NSOutlineView. This message
talks in detail about some issues with NSScrollView...

    http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2013/Mar/msg00274.html

It ends with the sentence "Let's see what 10.9 brings".  So, I'm getting
back into Cocoa, and my question is: what did 10.9 bring? I did some
searching and don't see any encouraging release notes or announcements. Has
anything changed with this issue?  Constraint based layout seems really
cool, but it's odd that it doesn't work with such important AppKit classes.

If it's not working easily, do people get it to work with some extra
effort, or should I just avoid NSScrollView and the others, if I use auto
layout?

thanks,
Rob