On 30 May 2014, at 7:55 pm, Leonardo <mac.iphone....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I would like to save all of that to the disk. How
> can I do?
>
> I thought to assign an ID to each textView and save the connection scheme as
> e.g.:
>    texViewA ID 0 connected to
>        textViewB ID 1
>        textViewC ID 2
>
> So when I reopen the document file I firstly create all the textViews A, B
> and C, then I reconnect the 3 textViews using the same API addTextContainer:
>
> Or is a better archiving method?

You don't need to save the layout arrangement to the disk (unless it changes in
different documents), only the text.

When you make the document, you create your views, containers and connect them
together in code, as you're doing. Then you load the text into the text storage
(belongs to the layout manager) and it will automatically flow through your
containers as you have them. The order of the containers in the layout manager
sets the flow order of the text.

--Graham