Hi,

I have two NSTextViews, each of which is wrapped in NSScrollView and both
are embedded inside NSSplitView:

    +--------------+
    |+------------+|
    ||+----------+||
    ||+----------+||
    |+------------+|
    +--------------+<-- divider
    |+------------+|
    ||+----------+||
    ||+----------+||
    |+------------+|<--- NSSplitView
    +--------------+

I think all the pieces have fairly default settings, in particular, the
divider has `NSSplitViewDividerStyleThick` `dividerStyle`. And everything
works fine.

The problem begins when I set the style to `NSSplitViewDividerStyleThin`.
The gap ("grab area") between the two textviews becomes 1px wide and it
becomes very diffult to grab the divider and alter the splitting. I tried
to add `splitView:additionalEffectiveRectOfDividerAtIndex:` to the
delegate, and it even adds the extra rectangle, but it still doesn't work
becase the rectangle becomes covered up by the textviews(?). I mean, it is
there but I cannot grab it because it is beneath the textviews, so it still
effectively is 1px wide.

My question is, how to have a thin divider which has wider hit area than
1px? In other words, I like how `NSSplitViewDividerStyleThin` looks and how
`NSSplitViewDividerStyleThick` behaves. Is it somehow possible to have both?

Thanks!