Hi All,

It’ s been a while since I worked on the Mac as I’ve been mostly in the iOS
world lately.

I’ve just started a new Application and I”m wondering what the best/standard
way of setting it up.

My initial thought were to have a WindowController:

LTWMainWindowController that looks after a number of Windows. Initial there is
just one window LTWWindowX (but I want to add others in the future, LTWWindowY,
LTWWindowZ, etc.), each window looks after a different aspect of the
application.

I was planning on having a separate Class for LTWMainWindowController and
LTWWindowX, LTWWindowY and LTWWindowZ.

Does this sounds like a reasonable approach?

I’m using XCode 6 under Yosemite.

Thanks for any advice and suggestions.
All the Best
Dave