Hi,

To open a save file sheet, I'm starting an NSSavePanel as a sheet
via beginSheetModalForWindow:completionHandler:. Because my application
needs custom positioning for the sheet, the window delegate of my main
window overrides window:willPositionSheet:usingRect:. According to the
documentation, this

Tells the delegate that the window is about to show a sheet at the
> specified location, giving it the opportunity to return a custom location
> for the attachment of the sheet to the window.

And

This method is useful in many situations. If your window has a toolbar, for
> example, you can specify a location for the sheet that is just below it. If
> you want the sheet associated with a certain control or view, you could
> position the sheet so that it appears to originate from the object (through
> animation) or is positioned next to it.

Great, because that's exactly what I'm using it for :). However, when my
app is in full-screen mode, this function never gets called. Other related
delegate functions, like windowWillBeginSheet: and windowDidEndSheet: do
get called correctly on the delegate, so the delegate is obviously still
there and as far as I can see should be receiving a call to
window:willPositionSheet:usingRect:.

Does anyone know what I can do to make the framework call
window:willPositionSheet:usingRect:, even in full-screen mode? Or if not,
what other way should I use to position the sheet that will work in all
situations?

Thanks,

Arjan