Sam

>Parse error.  Question not found.  :-P

Indeed, and I have forgotten the question, though it seemed amazingly
relvant at the time...

>I'd love to see more components which separate interface and
>implementation.  Ideally, they could have multiple interfaces.  One per
>framework.  Each sharing a common(s) implementation.

Ahh, you take the pee.. :-)  Seriously, I am quite happy with wrapping
 AltRMI is wrapped and represented as a phoenix component.  As long as a
component has little static usage, does not bind itself to the command
line or a File bound properties file for configuration, or have
environmental var needs, then it is wrappable. (it is beanlike as I say).

- Paul