Hi Geir,

Knowing both code bases I would say that Avalon is better in 1) but
as nothing in 2).

For my logging wrapper I am using Avalon stuff for the wrappers and
Velocity stuff as a base for detection and configuration... and for
the Primordial Logger, which no one is talking about but that I find
a great idea.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar