+1

Very relevant, Morgan, as always.

As it stands, the Commons is a subproject like any other. The packages
don't form a single, coherent product, but instead are being used by a
muplicity of other products.

We can all committ to and vote on all the packages here, just like we
can in any other subproject.

If we err, it should be on the side of doing.

The Commons, like Jakarta, is a "Minimum Threshold Meritocracy".

Personally, I think that is a Good Thing.

-T.