Hi all,

I just made a backward-compatible change to LRUMap to facilitate
subclassing.  Now, you can override removeLRU() if you want to manipulate
(e.g. persist to disk) an Object before it is automatically removed from the
Map.  You can also subclass remove(Object) if you want to manipulate all
Objects before they are removed, whether or not they are being removed by
the LRU algorithm.

This seemed like a pretty reasonable thing to do, but I wanted to drop a
note to the list since it enhances the contract of LRUMap.  Let me know if
you object to the idea or the approach.

I also added a couple of unit tests (TestLRUMap.java) that confirm the
ability of subclasses to control Object removal.

- Morgan