-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I think for now, we're really kind of stuck with the name.  We'll need
to maintain the name for Collections 1.x to maintain API compatibility.

Morgan has done a little work on LRUMap recently.  I haven't gotten the
chance to take a peek, but maybe he fixed the bubble list so it really
is a least recently used?  Morgan, can you confirm/deny?

michael