Hi,

I'd like to propose Jean-Frederic as a committer in the commons.
Jean-Frederic has been contributing a lot of code in the TC world, and plans
to continue contributing (as he was doing before) code to the new 'daemon'
component.

I'd also like to propose Patrick Luby as a committer. He'll also be
contributing to the 'daemon' component. He has good Unix knowledge, which
will come in handy for this project. His past activities in the open-source
world include bootstraping OpenOffice port to MacOS X, as well as
contributions to Tomcat.

+1 for both of them.

Remy