Well, presumably it's an iterator wrapper, not a list
operation, right Oliver?  So it would be useful for
interfaces that only provide access through iterators.

It sounds a bit specialized to me, especially since it
seems to assume that the iterations are returned in
order.  Could you provide a few use cases?

- Morgan

--- Tim Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does it do anything more than list.sublist(left,
> right).iterator()?
>
> --
> Tim Moore / Blackboard Inc. / Software Engineer
> 1899 L Street, NW / 5th Floor / Washington, DC 20036
> Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons