I am getting an intermittent SocketException: Connection
reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read

It only happens on one of the URLs I'm monitoring and it
doesn't happen all the time.

Any suggestion on what this might be or how I might debug
it?  I'm also wondering if maybe this is something that
Http Client could be handling better.

 java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
JVM_recv in socket input stream read
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:86)
at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:102)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:465)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:997)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:968)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:479)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:320)
at
com.katun.webmon.RequestRunnable.execute(RequestRunnable.java:110)
at
com.katun.webmon.TimedRunnable.run(TimedRunnable.java:58)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

=====
Jonathan Carlson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, Minnesota