Yeap I'm on about the maven checkstyle report.
-John K

On Saturday, Oct 19, 2002, at 23:24 Europe/Dublin, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

Are you talking about the maven checkstyle report? Or a specific projects?
Stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Keyes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I would be interested to hear people's opinions on the resolution
of checkstyle's error reporting.  There are two options, one is to
correct the code style so it conforms to the checkstyle settings,
the other is to modify the settings to be less stringent.

IMO, it would be great to have a common style across commons.
I do think there would be opposition if this became a requirement
though so I think relaxing the checkstyle properties is probably
the way to go.

What do others think?

-John K