Yeah I'd say it is disturbing, I just wanted to highlight that
the anonymous CVS access is not the only means of getting
sandbox articles.  Most of the discussion on this list with
regards to this topic has been "What do we need to do to the
source code to make it legal", judging from what I've read on
reorg we need to a hell of a lot more to make it so.

-John K