Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
On 10/28/02 8:23 AM, "Greg Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 04:08:02PM -0500, Michael A. Smith wrote:

So, to clarify, committers on jakarta-commons voted for creating a
management body of the code within the jakarta-commons cvs repository.
Costin calls this the commons PMC, although the distinction should be
made that this is not a board-recognized PMC.
And to prevent confusion, I would highly suggest that the jakarta-commons
committers find and use a different name than "pmc". Otherwise, there will
always be a "to clarify" when talking about it :-)

Sorry - I missed something.  What did we vote on?

I saw some discussion, but I didn't see a vote for anything...  I must have
missed it.
Search for subject "Proposal: httpd-like PMC organisation"

First in thread was [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Message-ID: <ap4a0j$lf5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Your response in the thread can be found at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

regards,
michael

--
Michael A. Smith