I'm very sorry to have taken so long to reply.  I don't
check this box very often and I am deep into development so
checking it even less.  I'll check back tomorrow for a
reply.

I can add a remove method and test cases unless it's easier
for you to just add it.  I think it would just use the
remove method on the Collection.  If the iterator returned
by the Collection implementer doesn't support it then this
won't either.

As for a use-case, I am using it for a displaying a number
of our banner ads on our e-commerce site.  The round-robin
task dispatcher mentioned earlier is another one.

Jonathan Carlson

--- Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [Jonathan, I have sent back to commons-dev mailing list
> which is the
> appropriate place for design/code discussions.]
>
> I took a quick look, and I believe that the code in the
> zip will work.
> However, my main concern is why this would be needed. Is
> there a use case
> for an iterator that never ends?
>
> I would also like to see the remove method implemented.
> It should be
> possible.
>
> Stephen

name=LoopingIterator.zip