Hi:

I searched Jelly tag reference, I couldn't find a tag that is similiar to <struts-bean:message> tag which can load resource strings based on an id and locale. It can be very useful for using Jelly as a templating system that can be internationalized.

In order to avoid duplicated work, I just wonder if it already exists and I simply missed it. Or is there a plan to add it in the future?

Thanks.

--
Kelly Chen Tumbleweed Communication Corp.