On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:25:10 +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi said:

>In the Ant codebase, in the proposals/embed dir, ther is a task that
> uses jxpath for configuration. JXPath can make use of more things
>than just XML, and is thus much more flexible, and has xpath
>support.
>I'd take a look at that file and give that a shot for config.

hmmmm...I'm not too sure what you're getting at. I'm kinda referring
to something which adheres the Configuration interface, but for XML
files. Many projects use xml configuration files, and its odd that
each project has its own implementation. Isn't that what the
configuration sub-project is for (and Commons as a whole), to factor
out common components?

The minus side, of course, is tagging on another lib dependency,
dom4j in this case.

Regards,
Kelvin

--------