Something that maybe could be interesting is an interactive Jelly shell for
the command line.  In this shell every complete element (complete in the
sense of start tag, body, and end tag) would be evaluated by the interactive
Jelly runtime.  Would something like this be hard to accomplish with Jelly
as it is now?

--
knut