Sounds good.

James Strachan wrote:

From: "Kelly Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi:

I searched Jelly tag reference, I couldn't find a tag that is similiar
to <struts-bean:message> tag which can load resource strings based on
an id and locale. It can be very useful for using Jelly as a templating
system that can be internationalized.

In order to avoid duplicated work, I just wonder if it already exists
and I simply missed it. Or is there a plan to add it in the future?

AFAIK noone's attempted anything like this yet but it sounds like a good
idea.

Maybe implementing something like the i18n tags in JSTL might be nice idea?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Kelly Chen                       Tumbleweed Communication Corp.
T:650-216-2043                   700 Saginaw Drive
F:650-216-2565                   Redwood City, CA 94063