I think most folks tend to use 'break' with their switch/case statements,
and probably have been bitten in the ass a lot due to a missing break.

I'd vote for defaultly not falling through, but if you wanted to,
add an explicit <fall-through/> tag that'd set a fall-through flag
to true and execute the following <case> and reset it back to false.

Else, maybe a global attr on the <switch fall-through="true"> or similar?

        -bob