On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Nan Xiong wrote:

> Dear commmons developers,
> Can someone in this mailing list tell me the expected release date for
> commons-fileupload 1.0?   If this is not the right mailing list or
> address to
> send these kind of questions, which email addresses will be proper?

There isn't really an "expected" date. See the following for an
explanation of the Jakarta approach to releasing software:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/helping.html#release

The above link is for a Struts page, but the explanation is equally
applicable to Commons.

That said, what FileUpload is waiting for is unit tests. There are a
couple of very basic negative tests, but nobody has got around to creating
more comprehensive tests yet.

Of course, contributions are always welcome! ;-)

--
Martin Cooper