Hey guys,

I wanted to try and change some stuff in dbcp. (for now just for test purposes) In
order to do that I checked out the entire commons module and built the collections,
pool and lang packages. I then saved dbcp\build.properties.sample to
dbcp\build.properties and changed the locations of the jarfiles to the proper
locations. However I still get a few compiler errors. Ones which I can't see through
easily.

[javac]
F:\Downloads\Code\jakarta-commons\dbcp\dist\src\org\apache\commons\dbcp\jdbc2pool\Jdbc2PoolDataSource.java:85:
 cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol  : class FastHashMap
[javac] location: package collections
[javac] import org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap;
[javac]                                       ^

I checked the collections jarfile and the FastHashMap.class file is present there.
Anybody got a clue what's going wrong?

Martin van Dijken