This is pretty cool.  I assume it uses the latest,
Jelly-driven version of Latka?  The new code seems
pretty stable, but it could use more testing.

On a side note, the old Latka implementation
automatically checked to make sure all variables were
defined.  We can't do that in quite the same way now
that our "variables" have been replaced by JEXL
expressions.  Any suggestions on what to replace it
with?  I suppose we could write a new tag that could
verify the existence of variables...

- Morgan

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/reference/plugins/latka/
> for
> the home page.
>
> Currently all the plugin does is execute any scripts
> found in
> ${maven.latka.src.dir} which defaults to
> src/test/latka that have the file
> suffix ".latka".
>
> I've had to patch Latka to get this going, and the
> Latka snapshot has been
> deployed to the ibiblio repository.
>
> Any changes, fixes and enhancements are encouraged.
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:
> http://www.freeroller.net/page/dion/Weblog