Hey everybody,

I think Jelly might be far enough along now for us to
prepare some beta releases.  I propose that we focus
on stabilizing the API and work out the remaining
issues.  I also volunteer to be release manager for
1.0.  Any objections?

Assuming that everyone is comfortable with starting
the release process, I'll launch a couple of threads
this week concerning what issues I have with Jelly in
its current state.  Feel free to bring up issues of
your own.  Also, we should examine the Maven script
and determine which of Jelly's dependencies are also
unreleased.  We might want to encourage releases for
them as well.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange