I'm trying out Latka to test the functionality of an
ATG Dynamo-based app.

I'm trying to login and validate the text within one
of the resulting frames. As I couldn't find anything
related to frames in the dtd. I added an http header
'Window-Target'.

This however has had no effect..and I'm still only
getting the frameset code..

I have the following request xml:

<request path="/navegacio/fr_home_cat.jhtml"
label="cat home" method="post" secure="false"
followRedirects="true">
            <requestHeader headerName="User-Agent"
headerValue="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5;
Windows NT 5.0)" />
            <requestHeader headerName="Window-target"
headerValue="abajo"/>

            <param>
                <paramName>identificador</paramName>
                <paramValue>simonm100</paramValue>
            </param>
            <param>
                <paramName>password</paramName>
                <paramValue>simonmoore</paramValue>
            </param>
            <validate>
                <regexp pattern="Bona tarda,
simonm100" cond="true" ignoreCase="false"/>
            </validate>
        </request>

Any ideas on what might be going wrong....

Regards,

Saimon Moore

=====