I think the Betwixt tags might be better as a separate
build, although that build could be under the Jelly or
Betwixt tree.

Here's the rule of thumb IMO.  If an application
cannot be executed without Jelly (e.g. Maven, Latka),
then the application should host the tags in its main
build.  Contrarily if the Jelly tags is simply an
alternative syntax for a library (e.g. Betwixt,
HttpClient), then those tags should have a separate
build rather than pulling all the Jelly dependencies
into the main build.  All IMO.

- Morgan

--- Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was thinking about removing the betwixt taglib
> from jelly and putting
> it in betwixt itself. (although with the current
> seperation going on, it
> shouldn't give a lot of problems when it remains in
> jelly).
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin