--- James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > "James Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote on 18/01/2003 05:30:03
> > PM:
> >
> > > Actually having said that - the dependencies
> that we want to inherit in
> > each
> > > jelly-tags build are different to the main Jelly
> project.xml. I guess we
> > > could have a parent jelly-tags/project.xml which
> is just used to share
> > > dependencies across each child build?
> >
> > We already do. It's in jelly-tags/tag-project.xml.
>
> DOH. Yes of course. Sorry, I've still not woken up
> yet today.
>
> > That's where all the other stuff inherits from,
> like organisation, mailing
> > lists, developers, build etc
>
> Yes - so all we need is to be able to specify the
> dependencies we want to
> share in jelly-tags/tag-project.xml and have Maven
> inherit them in the child
> builds.
>
> Sorry for the confusion on what, it turns out, is a
> simple matter.
>
> James

I like the entity approach though.  It creates a
single place to update the principal Jelly
dependencies rather than two (jelly/project.xml and
jelly-tags/jelly-tags/tag-project.xml).  Less room to
mess up or cheat.  Is the script URL is not getting
passed to the reactor's SAX parser for some reason?

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs