On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 05:33 PM, Morgan Delagrange wrote:

--- James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Morgan Delagrange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
I'm gonna sit on the fence a little as I agree
with
both of you. Before a
1.0 release I'd like to

* provide a simple build to build and test all
the
libraries (hopefully
using Maven reactor though anything would do).
This
can help in refactoring,
testing that we don't break things.
Everything appears to be correct in the reactor.
verified via debug statements that the parse fails
when MavenUtils.getProject(File,
MavenJellyContext,
boolean) attempts to parse the projectDescriptor
with
Betwixt via the BeanReader.parse(File) method.
That
method seems to be inherited from Digester, and
looks
fine:

    public Object parse(File file)
      throws IOException, SAXException {
        configure();
        InputSource input =
          new InputSource(new
FileInputStream(file));
        input.setSystemId("file://" +
          file.getAbsolutePath());
        getXMLReader().parse(input);
        return (root);
    }

Wierd.
Is this one of those problems of the current working
directory being
different (when built using the reactor) to what it
is when just building
one library at a time?

James
That's the apparent difference, although Digester's
invocation of the InputSource.setSystemId(String)
method should have made this a non-issue.
if you can tell me a simple way to reproduce the problem, i'd be willing to take a look and see if i can come up with anything.

- robert