Heh.

+1

And I'll have to get off my keister and knock those bugs off :)

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 06:53 AM, James Strachan wrote:

+1

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Morgan Delagrange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [jelly] release issue - jexl dependency

+1 on promoting jexl to commons.

- Morgan

--- robert burrell donkin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
AFAIK jelly depends on jexl. jelly has been promoted
(but hasn't yet been
transferred). i don't think that jexl has been
promoted - it's certainly
still in the sandbox.

i don't think that jelly should have rely on an
unreleased version of a
component - and jexl can't have a release since it's
in the sandbox.
should we start pushing for jexl to be promoted and
(at least an alpha)
jexl release created?

- robert

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/watchdog

Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]